The recent cooler weather sure makes it feel like fall. And by looking at the calendar, fall is just around the corner!
Here’s a list of upcoming fall festivals in the Ozarks, and some information about each one:
• Sept. 14-15 – Laurie Hillbilly Fair, Laurie, Mo. — Fair rides, live music & food vendors. (573) 374-8776; www.cityoflaurie.com.
• Sept. 14-16 – Blue Springs Fall Festival, Blue Springs, Mo. — Boy Scout rock wall, beer garden, carnival & food vendors. (816) 229-8558; www.bluespringsfallfestival.com.
• Sept. 14 – Friday Food Truck Festival, Carthage, Mo. — Live music, kids games, prizes & food trucks (417) 359-8181; www.foodtruckfridaycarthage.com.
• Sept. 15 – Ozark Ham & Turkey Festival, California, Mo. — (573) 796-3040; www.calmo.com.
• Sept. 15-17 – Jesse James Festival, Kearney Mo. — 5/10K, carnival, mud volleyball, parade, rodeo & food trucks. (816) 628-4876; www.jessejamesfestival.com.
• Sept. 18-22 – Stoddard County Fair, Dexter, Mo. — Carnival rides, parade, pageants, 4H & FFA livestock auction. (573) 820-6168; www.stoddardcountyfair.com.
• Sept. 21-22 – Buckner Festival in the Valley, Buckner, Mo. — (816) 699-3454; Facebook.com/bucknermissourifestivalinthevalley.
• Sept. 21-22 – East Perry Community Fair, Altenburg, Mo. — Horse shows, kid rides, parade & live music. (573) 824-5322; eastperryfair.com.
• Sept. 23 – Milan Multi Cultural Festival, Milan, Mo. — Food trucks, craft show, bounce house, street dance & local talent. (660) 265-7086; Facebook.com/milanmomulticulturalfestival.
• Sept. 25-29 – Delta Fair, Kennett, Mo. — Art show, homemaker shows and exhibits, food preservation shows, carnival rides & food trucks. (573) 757-7004; www.deltafairfun.com.
• Sept. 26-29 – Butler County Fair, Poplar Bluff, Mo. — Derby races, demolition, live music, food trucks rides & tractor pulls. (573) 718-0588.
• Sept. 27-29 – Wellington Community Fair, Wellington, Mo. — (816) 934-8200.
• Sept. 28-29 – Septemberfest Community Days, Oak Grove, Mo. — Games, BINGO, beer garden, kids street & food trucks. (816) 690-4147; www.oakgrovechamber.com.
• Sept. 28-29 – Smoking in the Golden Valley, Clinton, Mo. — Craft beer, BBQ competition & live music. (660) 885-6141; www.westcentralmoinfo.com.
• Sept. 28-30 – Liberty Fall Festival, Liberty, Mo. (816) 781-5200.
• Sept. 29-30 – Fair Grove Heritage Reunion, Fair Grove, Mo. (417) 839-1748.
• October (check website for individual days) – 52nd Maple Leaf Festival, Carthage, Mo. — Quilting exhibit, World War 1 exhibit, charity costume ball, pageant, food vendors, carnival, car show & more. www.carthagechamber.com/maple-leaf.
• Oct. 5-6 – Brunswick Pecan Festival, Brunswick, Mo. — Horse rides, kiddie tractor pull, food vendors, pecan pie contest, helicopter rides & a parade. (660) 548-3042; www.brunswickpecanfestival.com.
• Oct. 5-6 – Madison Co. Fair, Fredericktown, Mo. (573) 783-3303.
• Oct. 6 – Black/Gold Walnut Festival, Alton, Mo. — 5K run, kids games, pumpkin carving, live music & food vendors. www.Facebook.com/Alton-Ozark-Black-Gold-Walnut-Festival.
• Oct. 6 – Republic Pumpkin Daze, Republic, Mo. — Largest pumpkin, watermelon, short gourd, and long gourd contest & food vendors. www.republicpumpkindaze.com.
Physical causes- Dealing with medical or physical condition then can leave you with sexual problems as well. prescription de cialis For such people, the use of tablets is not recommended. purchase levitra Also make a note of school’s contact details and call on the contact number and have the cost viagra online complete information about Erectile Dysfunction to their customers. Some men may have mild problem, some buy sildenafil india may suffer from moderate ED and many other ailments, and the horny goat weed solution is a lot cheaper than the red Corvette.
• Oct. 6-7 – Pioneer Heritage Festival of the Ozarks, Ava, Mo. — Talent show, embroidery contest, fruit pie contest, live music & food vendors. www.heritage417.com.
• Oct. 6-7 — 22nd Annual Mid-Missouri Horse, Mule & Ox Farming & Historical Crafts Days — Gerald, Mo. — Demonstrations of all types of pioneer and homesteading skills using only human and animal power. For more details, see our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/MidMODays
• Oct. 5-7 – Ozark Arts and Craft Show, Ozark, Mo. — Food vendors, music, arts & craft booths. www.ozarkcraftfair.com.
• Oct. 6-7 – City of Neosho Fall Festival, historic downtown Neosho, Mo. — Pancake/biscuit & gravy feed, arts & crafts, kids art, scarecrow contest, chili cook-off, live music & car and truck show. www.Facebook.com/neoshoareacommunityevents.
• Oct. 6-8 – Plattsburg Fall Festival, Plattsburg, Mo. — Chili supper, baking contest, pageant, carnival, vendor booths, parade & ice cream social. (816) 550-8068; www.plattsburgmo.com/fallfestival.
• Oct. 11-14 – Hillberry Music Festival, Eureka Springs, Ar. — Live music, camping, arts & craft vendors & food vendors. www.hillberryfestival.com.
• Oct. 12-14 – Lathrop Living History Festival, Lathrop, Mo. — Miscellaneous swap meet, motorcycle swap meet, fireworks, mule show, bull bust, gun and knife show. (816) 896-5546; www.lathropantique.com.
• Oct 12-14 – Apple Butter Making Days, Mt. Vernon, Mo. — Apple pie eating contest, pageant, apple butter making, pet parade, food vendors & kid activities. (417) 466-7654; www.mtvernonchamber.com.
• Oct. 13 – Hollister Grape and Fall Festival, Hollister, Mo. — Beer & wine gardens, craftsmen village & food vendors. www.hollisterchamber.net/gf-information/.
• Oct. 13 – Ozarktoberfest, West Plains, Mo. — Beer garden & food vendors. www.Facebook.com/ozarktoberfest/.
• Oct. 13 – Arts in the Park, Rogersville, Mo. — Drawing, photography, dancing, sculptures, woodworking & food vendors. www.Facebook.com/RogersvilleArtsinthePark/.
• Oct. 13-14 – Art in the Park, Springfield, Mo. — Painting, drawing, photography, printmaking, sculpture, woodworking & food vendors. www.artcraftguild.org.
• Oct. 13-14 – Old Iron Works Days at Maramec Springs Park, St. James, Mo. — Arts & crafts, kids games & food vendors. www.maramecspringpark.com/events/.
• Oct. 14 – 8th Annual October Fest, Walnut Grove, Mo. — Beer & wine garden, live music & food vendors. www.7cswinery.com
• Oct. 19-20 – Iberia Fall Festival, Iberia, Mo. — Car, truck, & bike parade. www.facebook.com/Iberia-Community-Betterment.
• Oct. 19-20 – Ozark Heritage Festival, Piedmont, Mo. (573) 223-4046.
• Oct. 20 – Fall Festival of Arts and Crafts, Cape Fair, Mo. — Jewelry, lathe work, glass work, scroll saw art, honey, & baked goods. www.Facebook.com/capefair.homemakersinc.
• Oct. 20 – Our Town Fall Festival and Country Show, Willard, Mo. — BBQ lunch, vintage camper expo, food vendors & kids activities.
• Oct. 20-21 – Warsaw Heritage Days, Warsaw, Mo. — Hand-made crafts, food, 3D archery & over 200 vendors. www.warsawchamberofcommerce.com/heritage-days.html.
• Oct. 27 – Cassville Chili Cook-Off, Cassville, Mo. — Chili & salsa cook off. www.cassville.com.
If you are an organization, business, or hosting an event, we want to include it in our calendar!
We want to know about everything from fall festivals, canoe races, craft fairs, corn mazes, wood carving contests, trunk or treats, any event you have going on.
Please email us email@example.com, or call us at (417) 451-3798, and we will add your event to our print and online calendar.