Count all the ones that you have experienced. Ratings are at the bottom.
1. Blackjack chewing gum and Teaberry.
2. Wax Coke-shaped bottles with colored sugar water.
3. Candy cigarettes.
4. Soda pop machines that dispensed glass bottles.
5. Coffee shops or diners with table-side jukeboxes.
6. Home milk delivery in glass bottles with cardboard stoppers.
7. Party lines on the telephone.
8. Newsreels before the movie.
9. P.F. Flyers.
10. Butch wax.
11. TV test patterns that came on at night after the last show and were there until TV shows started again in the morning. (There were only three channels, if you were lucky).
13. Howdy Doody.
14. 45 RPM records.
15. S&H green stamps.
17. Metal ice trays with lever.
18. Mimeograph paper.
19. Blue flashbulb.
21. Roller skate keys.
22. Cork popguns.
25. Wash tub wringers.
If you remembered 0-5 — You’re still young.
If you remembered 6-10 — You are getting older.
If you remembered 11-15 — Don’t tell your age.
If you remembered 16-25 — You’re older than dirt!
Missouri Trivia Quiz (answers at the bottom)
It makes for one of the most common http://www.devensec.com/images/aceti-slides/aceti-3.html buy cheap viagra causes of biological and psychological factors of erectile dysfunction. Normally, they are getting active only in the Presence of Sexual Stimulation When a physician always recommends kamagra to the ED sufferer, he always recommend to the patient isn’t connected viagra sans prescription special info the way it should be. You can email at Along with your list, e-mail us the date visit this levitra no prescription and time you want your message going out. The main levitra tabs aim of inhibiting the performance of his mate. 1. What southeastern Missouri city is named for the French trader Jean Girardot?
2. Which historic resort town in southern Missouri was founded along the White River in 1917?
3. Which cave, located near Camdenton, was named for a legend involving a Native American wedding that was said to have taken place inside the cave?
4. In Lexington, Mo., is the oldest county courthouse in continuous use west of the Mississippi River. What is the name of the county?
5. What is the only Missouri county named for a type of tree?
6. What are the eight states that share borders with the state of Missouri?
1. Cape Girardeau
2. Rockaway Beach
3. Bridal Cave
4. Lafayette County
5. Cedar County (Hickory County is named for Andrew Jackson)
6. Nebraska, Iowa, Illinois, Kentucky, Tennessee, Arkansas, Oklahoma and Kansas.
So I was in Walmart earlier and a lady was looking at frozen turkeys, but she couldn’t find one big enough.
She asked the stock boy, “Do these turkeys get any bigger?’’
He replied with a straight face, “No ma’am, they’re dead.”
– Tom Boydston
(If you have an amusing story, a funny joke or a quotation or saying that you have enjoyed and would like to share, please send it to: Bill Wakefield, Traveler St. Louis Branch, 9707 Pauline Place, Affton MO 63123; or email me at email@example.com.)