By Bob Brennecke
Fall is the time when there are a lot of squash available. In fact, I found some butternut squash on my porch the other day and no note, so I started experimenting and was glad I did.
I was so surprised how easy it was to make a delicious soup for this cool fall.
• 2-plus cups of peeled cored butternut squash
• 3 stalks of celery minced
• 1/2 cup onions minced
• 2 carrots cleaned, chopped and minced
• 2 slices of thick-sliced Appleton bacon cut into real small pieces and well-fried in cast iron skillet • Low-salt chicken broth
The semi-rigid rods keep your penis firm but bendable. levitra buy generic djpaulkom.tv Therefore in order to manage this disorder and to bring sexual purchase generic levitra find out to find out more satisfaction back on the way. sildenafil in india djpaulkom.tv Ayurvedic texts recommend its use in sciatica, arthritis and other diseases which involve bones, joints and peripheral nervous system. Although it’s common, click this viagra cialis samples it is not as serious as it is imagined.
• 4 pats of butter
• 1/2 cup cream (optional and really not necessary)
Place squash cubes/pieces into pot to fit and cover with chicken broth to boil. Place butter along with the fat of the bacon into a cast iron pan along with the minced celery, onions, carrots, and bacon to sauté until clear and soft