The Missouri Department of Natural Resources has announced the winners of the 2020 Missouri DNR Photo Contest.
Each year, the department asks amateur photographers to get outside and capture the beauty of Missouri’s natural resources and enter their favorite photos in the annual photo contest.
Entries can include images from anywhere in Missouri, featuring its beautiful natural resources, unique state parks, natural phenomena, outdoor recreation, scenic landscapes, weather, wildlife and people enjoying the outdoors.
The response this year was tremendous with more than 600 captivating entries from 302 photographers.
The winning photos can be viewed on the photo contest website at dnr.mo.gov/photocontest and will be shared on the department’s social media platforms.
Here are the winners, by category:
Natural Resources Category
• First place: “The Milky Way Over the Current River” by Joe Howard of St. Louis.
• Second place: “The Golden Path” by Dean M. Ryan-Simmons of St. Louis.
• Third place: “Nightfall at Hughes Mountain” by Justin Goodson of St. Louis.
• Honorable mention: “Sunset Over Lake Taneycomo” by Craig B. Smith of Forsyth.
People Enjoying Missouri’s Natural Resources Category
• First place: “Brothers” by Terri Kelly of Princeton.
• Second place: “Creek Jumping” by John Corn of Centerview.
• Third place: “Fishing for Crawdads with Papa” by Nancy VanDover of Wildwood.
• Honorable mention: “Cave Spring Silhouette” by Bryon Striebeck of Moscow Mills.
Unique Places Category:
• First place: “Along the Watchtower” by Devin Darrell of O’Fallon.
• Second place: “Springtime Waterfalls at Don Robinson” by Joe Howard of St. Louis.
Enhances blood vessels dilation icks.org best price for viagra in the penile tissue with the help of needles. All it will need some determination and viagra without side effects regularity. Diabetes is the leading cause of blindness in adults and untreated it can lead to nerve http://www.icks.org/html/04_publication.php?cate=SPRING%2FSUMMER+2001 buy viagra for cheap damage in kidneys, heart and eyes. Form the ancient ages, free prescription for levitra is used for curing the erectile dysfunction of male reproductive organs.
• Third place: “Wonderland” by Roxanna Cummings of Farmington.
• Honorable mention: “Sunrise at Ha Ha Tonka” by Raymond Huddleston of Lebanon.
Amateur photographers of all ages may enter the Missouri DNR Photo Contest hosted by the Missouri Department of Natural Resources.
The contest runs April 1 through Oct. 1.
For more information about the Missouri DNR Photo Contest, visit dnr.mo.gov/photocontest or email firstname.lastname@example.org.