VAN BUREN, MO – With nice weather upon us, it will soon be prime time for camping, floating, boating, and enjoying summer programs at Ozark National Scenic Riverways.
On April 15, the campgrounds at Ozark National Scenic Riverways returned to regular operation throughout the park. Restroom and shower facilities in campgrounds are now open as usual, and water/sewer hook-ups aree available at electric campsites.
Ozark National Scenic Riverways preserves the free-flowing Current and Jacks Fork Rivers, the surrounding resources, and the unique cultural heritage of the Ozark people.
Camping rates for 2015 are:
• Basic family campsites (limit 6 people) – $16 per night.
• Electric campsites (limit 6 people) – $19 per night.
• Cluster campsites (7-20 people) – $35 per night.
• Group campsites (15-45 people) – $100 per night.
• Backcountry camping – $5 per night.