Gateway Center is thrilled to once again host the Let’s Go Fishing Show, which happens to be the largest fishing show in the region.
This family-friendly event maintains a focus on fishing and will take place at Gateway Center in Collinsville, Ill., on Jan. 6-8, 2017. The 24th Annual Let’s Go Fishing Show is “The Show for Fishermen” that draws over 8,000 people to Collinsville over a three-day period.
Find that perfect boat after viewing many boats in one place and comparison shopping. Boating experts from Belleville Sport Sales, Boat Works, Cope Marine, Dupo Marine Center and VC Marine will be there to answer questions, personalize quotes and walk you through the options.
Visitors to the show not only find a “fishing tackle super-store” but attend seminars and see exhibits of interest. Show
attendees will find a wide variety of fishing tackle, rods and reels, and aluminum and fiberglass fishing boats. They will
also find accessories such as trolling motors, depth finders and other fishing related products and services.
Representatives from resorts and destinations will be there to help you plan a fishing trip to a nearby lake, Ozark retreat,
charter fishing trip or a Canadian adventure.
Families can enjoy the free Cabela’s Fishing Pond, kid’s games, face painting, balloon clowns, and a live animal exhibit from Treehouse Wildlife Center.
Highlights of the show include:
• Visit over 120 exhibitor booths who will be showcasing a wide variety of the latest and greatest in fishing gear.
• Everything you need to stock that tackle box for success.
• Boat dealers with the hottest fishing boats with dealer incentives.
• Free seminars on bass, crappie, trout, catfish, muskie and other species.
• Fishing simulator from the Illinois Department of Natural Resources.
• Plan your next fishing adventure with resort reps and fishing guides.
• Antique lure display and free appraisals by National Lure Collectors Club.
• Educational displays and live demos.
• Sports lounge with fishing buddy beer and wing specials.
– Win prizes and an all inclusive four night fishing trip to Zup’s Fishing Resort & Canoe Outfitters.
All activities are included with admission. Tickets will be available at the door with regular prices $7 for adults; $3.50 for ages 6-15; children 5 and under are free.
Seniors age 60 and above are $5 on Friday. Parking is free! Hours are: Friday, noon-8 p.m.; Saturday, 9 a.m.-7 p.m.; Sunday, 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
Gateway Center is located 10 minutes from downtown St. Louis on Highway 157, just north of I-55/70, in Collinsville, Ill. For information and complete scheduling, call (800) 289-2388 or visit www.letsgoshows.com.