The Missouri Conservation Commission met on Thursday, June 22, for its closed executive session, and on Friday, June 23, for its regular open meeting at the MDC St. Louis Regional Office at the August A. Busch Memorial Conservation Area.
• Approved the advertisement and sale of an estimated 734,114 board feet of timber located on 240 acres of Compartment 9, Clearwater Conservation Area in Reynolds County.
• Approved the advertisement and sale of an estimated 907,047 board feet of timber located on 324 acres of Compartment 2, Fourche Creek Conservation Area in Ripley County.
The Commission also:
Suspended or revoked one or more hunting, fishing, or trapping privileges of 12 individuals for cause:
• Christopher J. Bates, Moberly, fishing, one year;
• Tommy L. Calvert, Rich Hill, hunting & trapping, one year;
• Jessica L. Conley, Kirksville, all sports, one year;
• Corey A. Cooper, Joplin, hunting, one year;
• Paul E. Glaser, Pleasant Hope, hunting, two years;
• Tracy G. Lunceford, Mexico, all sports, one year;
• Corbin C. Mertgen, Warsaw, hunting, three years;
• Andrew A. Moesch, Stover, hunting, 10 years;
• John T. Morgan, Fisk, hunting, one year;
• Christopher J. Nichols, Edina, hunting, one year;
• Travis L. Sharp, Taylor, hunting, one year; and
• Jesse L. Silvey, Liberty, hunting & fishing, one year.
Suspended or revoked all hunting and fishing privileges of 203 individuals who are not in compliance with applicable child support laws.
Suspended or revoked one or more hunting, fishing, and trapping privileges of 233 individuals in accordance with the terms of the Interstate Wildlife Violator Compact.