The Missouri Conservation Commission met Thursday, Dec. 10, and approved the suspension or revocation of one or more hunting, fishing, or trapping privileges of two individuals for cause:
• Lucas C. Hughes, Louisberg, hunting, additional two years; and
• Tyler M. Summers, Warsaw, fishing, one year.
The commission also:
• Suspended or revoked all hunting and fishing privileges of 400 individuals who are not in compliance with applicable child support laws.
• Suspended or revoked one or more hunting, fishing, and trapping privileges of 374 individuals in accordance with the terms of the Interstate Wildlife Violator Compact.
• Suspended or revoked hunting privileges of six individuals who inflicted injury to another person while hunting.