The Missouri Conservation Commission met on Thursday, Dec. 14, 2017, for a workshop and its closed executive session, and on Friday, Dec. 15, for its regular open meeting at MDC headquarters in Jefferson City.
The commission suspended or revoked one or more hunting, fishing, or trapping privileges of 14 individuals for cause:
• Ryan S. Bomar, Jackson, all sport, one year.
• Dakota L. Carter, Piedmont, all sport, one year.
• Cole B. Childress, Lebanon, all sport, one year.
• Leon R. Chitwood, Centerville, hunting & fishing, one year.
• Dean E. Fletcher, Garden City, fishing, one year.
• Colton M. Hensley, Mountain Grove, hunting, four years.
• Danny L. Mackey, Cameron, all sport, one year.
• Skylar E. Parker, Cherryville, hunting, one year.
• James A. Penrod, Patterson, all sport, additional one year.
• Sopheak Prach, Columbia, fishing, one year.
• Chung K. Quan, Columbia, fishing, one year.
• Kent W. Ritter, Clinton, all sport, one year.
• William L. Walker, Salem, hunting, two years.
• James M. Witt, Brumley, hunting, one year.
Commissioners also suspended or revoked all hunting and fishing privileges of 297 individuals who are not in compliance with applicable child support laws.
They also suspended or revoked one or more hunting, fishing, and trapping privileges of 354 individuals in accordance with the terms of the Interstate Wildlife Violator Compact.
The commission also reinstated hunting privileges for two individuals.