This year marks the 75th anniversary of the completion of Wappapello Reservoir and Dam, and there’s a full slate of activities throughout the year to celebrate Wappapello Lake’s rich community and history.
Everyone is invited to participate in these events. The festivities will take place in and around the lake area and offer something for the entire family.
• April 2 — Wappapello Woodlands Expo (WWE).
• April 9 — Bettis Ford Dedication (Greenville Recreation Area).
• April 16-17 — Old Greenville Black Powder Rendezvous.
• April 23 — Square dancing (Redman Creek Recreation Area).
• April 30 — Live Music (Otter Creek Band) and Country Fire Cloggers (Greenville Day Use Area).