The 2017 Fall RV Show & Sale will be held Sept. 8-10 at the St. Louis Premium Outlet Mall in Chesterfield, Mo., on the south side of Highway 40, just east of the Daniel Boone Bridge.
The show is presented by the Midwest Gateway RV Dealers Association (MGRDA). Show hours are 10 a.m.-8 p.m., Friday and Saturday; and 10 a.m.-5 p.m. on Sunday.
Nearly 300 recreational vehicles, including motorhomes, fifth wheels, travel trailers, sport utility trailers, pop-ups, and camper vans from 10 recreational vehicle dealers which make up the Midwest Gateway RV Dealers Association will be displayed on the mall’s parking lot.
The floor plan for the show, as well as a reference guide, can be found online at www.stlrv.com for those interested.
Attendees will receive VIP Savings Passes offering exclusive coupons for many of the St. Louis Premium Outlet Mall stores. And with many show attendees returning multiple days, the nearby Drury Plaza Hotel St. Louis Chesterfield has partnered with the Midwest Gateway RV Dealers Association to offer a special weekend “shop and stay” package for show attendees.
The Hyatt Place in St. Louis/Chesterfield is the official hotel for the show and they have reserved rooms from Thursday through Sunday. The rate is $119 per night and the rate includes a hot breakfast, Internet, 24-hour fitness center access, indoor pool, and 24-hour business center access.
In addition to offering amazing end-of-year deals on a multitude of RVs, the fall show is designed to introduce those new to the idea of RVing to the freedom, flexibility, and fun of the RV lifestyle. A number of exhibitors, including campgrounds, travel destinations, convention and visitor bureaus, and RV parts and accessories will round out the show experience, immersing attendees in everything the RV lifestyle has to offer.
RVing is an ideal way to travel and enjoy the journey in a convenient, affordable, and fun way, making it the way to go for couples, young families, empty nesters, and retirees:
• Go whenever — Take off when you want and stay as long as you like. Travel at your own pace. Whatever you decide, it’s up to you. Flexibility and freedom take the hassle out of travel, giving you more time to explore, relax, and have fun.
• Go affordably — Forget about expensive plane tickets, hotels, and meals. Traveling with everything you need means saving money for fun at your destinations.
• Go comfortably — There’s no need to sacrifice the comforts of home when you travel in an RV. Queen- and king-size beds, gourmet kitchens, leather sofas, even fireplaces in some models, make the RV lifestyle as comfy and cozy as you want.
• Go in the winter — Who said RVs are our fair weather friends? Not by a long shot. With plenty of storage for bulky items, such as skis, skates, even snowmobiles, RVs offer a unique opportunity to get out of the house when the temperatures drop and offer a warm place to retreat after a day playing in the snow.
• Go to the Fall RV Show & Sale for big savings on a big selection of RVs, no matter what your style or budget. Now’s the time to buy so you are ready to hit the road wherever and whenever the mood strikes.
The MGRDA was formed in the 1970s by a group of St. Louis RV dealers to lead, educate, promote, and protect the general welfare of the RV industry in the Metro St. Louis area. Members include Apache Village, Bill Thomas Camper Sales, Bourbon RV Center, Byerly RV Center, Colman’s Country Campers, 47 West Trailer Sales, Midwest RV Center, M.B. Thomas RV Sales & Rental, Middletown’s RV, and Van City RV.